How To Wash/Care Your Wig?
- When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Brush or comb the wig starting from the ends then up towards the roots until they are free of knots. Use high-quality shampoo that is suitable for the hair type you are washing. Rinse your wig into warm water and wash for twice. Then apply conditioner to the wig and keep it for about 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair!
- Blow dry the wig on your head if you are in a hurry. Please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy! Be sure to use a low-heat setting so as not to damage the fibers.
- When your wig is completely dry, you can spray some hair oil or leave-in conditioner to keep it in good state. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water, and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft than before. Please don’t use hair oil everyday. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
How To Use Your Wig?
- If you want your wig looks natural and gorgeous, you’d better to make an appointment with a professional hairstylist to install it.
- Please use a wide-tooth comb to detangle the wig hair after you apply the wig. Comb the hair from the end, then work the way up little by little, at the same time, you must hold the base to prevent the hair from shedding. For some curly hair, we highly recommend to comb it with your fingers.
- To let the hair look smooth, it is suggested to spray some conditioner on the hair after combing.
- Do not sleep with a wet wig because this will cause your hair matted. Wrap the wig hair in a silk or satin scarf to avoid tangling.
- Never swim when wearing your wig, because the salt in the water will cause damage to your hair. You can braid your hair into several big braids when exercising.
- If there is a bad weather such as a big wind outside, put a headband to protect your wig.